THOSE GOALS ARE:
1. We will shift the focus of our staff from being ministers to coaches. We will exist to equip and release the body of the church.
2. We will create a dynamic and intentional discipleship process of next steps. Christian growth in our lives will no longer be accidental or casual.
3. We will create a system of leadership development that creates and releases world changers. A healthy church must be a factory for producing leaders.
4. We will rest every effort of the church on a comprehensive and intentional prayer strategy. Prayer must come first and before all that we do.
5. We will be a growth-oriented church focused on new life, reawakening, and authentic community. A church that is not growing is dead.
6. We will build a new facility designed for our community and for the future. This building will be a “ground-zero” platform for community and regional change.
7. We will be a congregation that is ON MISSION with God. Rather than ask Him to bless what we are doing, we will focus on the things he is already blessing.
8. We will focus on the homes in our community through a comprehensive 3 tier vision of restoration. This will include marriage building, crisis intervention, and divorce/single family ministry.
9. We will launch satellite campuses in surround counties and states. We will be one church meeting in multiple locations. We will target communities similar in demographic to Dyersburg.
10. We will reach our region, nation, and world through practical outreach and evangelism. The church must shift to “being” the church rather than “going” to church. Practical “hands on” community projects is the key.
11. We will be the best regional answer for crisis and addiction problems. This will be accomplished through intervention, recovery, and education ministries.
12. We will be national innovators in ministry excellence and coaches for other church’s in our community. We will unite churches in our common mission.